Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rachel's Getting Married in the Morning...

Ding, dong, the bells are going to chime!

Well, I don't think the Presidio County courthouse has bells, but tomorrow morning at 9:20, according to Rachel's email dated today, she and her fiance Chase are going there and tying the knot!

Here's the venue:




And here's the happy couple and pooch Balloux (a few months ago, when Marfa was snowier than Chicago):



(Photo above from Chase and Rachel's Photos)

Let's all raise a glass of bubbly to the happy couple and wish them many years of joy and love!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Cath! I am so bad when it comes to reading blogs, but just saw this....! Congratulations to Rachel and Chase! I imagine Friday the 13th was a conscious choice, right? Fun! And how exciting. I hope they are very, very happy for many, many years. And congrats to Jeff, the new dad-in-law and you the new stepmom-in-law!

Beth

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that I got this posted earlier, but when I told Beth about the wonderful event and she posted hers, she said mine hadn't shown up! So here it is again:

Wow! Cool! Congratulations to the happy couple! A wedding on Friday the 13th! I'm sure that was the in the plans. Charlie and I tried for April Fools Day and got pretty close. Best wishes to all!

Barb

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cathy VanPatten said...

Yeah! Cool, huh?

They'd been threatening to do the deed for a while, and he gave her a ring on her birthday in March, so we knew it was just a matter of time.

I think Friday the 13th was definitely a conscious choice... we're headed down there next month, so I'm sure we'll get the whole scoop then.

Wow--I'm an evil-stepmama-in-law! Who would have thunk!

Thanks you guys for the good wishes!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home