Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And One More Thing...

I know I already posted something today, but I have to make this important announcement...

Today, finally, I ran my entire four-mile course without stopping to walk, except for a brief warm up and cool down! I've been working up to this for months, literally, because I didn't want to end up with another injury. A wonky hip sidelined my running a few years ago, after I had finally worked up to 10K, because I was pushing to too hard and too fast. This time I determined to take it slow. But I'm back, baby!

Now if only I could work up some speed...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right, Cath! That's great! Now I need to take my cue from you and get this chair-sitting, couch-lying behind up and out on the road!

Beth

6:54 AM  
Blogger Cathy VanPatten said...

Hey, Beth!

It's not easy to get up out of that chair, I know!! I have to force myself every single time, even though I actually LIKE to run. I'm always glad I did, though, once I'm on the road.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great news, Cathy! Keep it up; someone has to exercise for the rest of us!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home