Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here It Is!



This is what almost 400 pages looks like. And really, it may end up being more than 400, since this has kind of narrow margins, and I'll need to format it properly if I want to submit it to agents, etc. Also, I'm going to add a short, "hooky" prologue (or chapter 1, whatever I decide to call it) and pare back other bits here and there... but this is draft 1! I guess I should start working on honing it... I don't want to end up with a decade of resolution lists that start with "finish draft 2 of novel"!

And...

Here It Is!



The new range!

Isn't it pretty?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger G. W. Ferguson said...

Oooooooo! Pretty range! Shiny! Sparkly! Pristine! I'd like to stroke it but I'd be a-skeered I'd mar it with my big ol' Fred Flintstone-like fingers.

And what a nice-looking manuscript! Unfortunately, I CAN'T READ IT--START POSTING EXCERPTS!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Oh, it's all pretty! Both your lovely range AND that big pile of paper with words!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home