Sunday, October 26, 2008

Catching Up

Okay, okay. I've been lax. I've been lazy.

I have pictures to post from our trip to Virginia at the beginning of the month, including some lovely shots of the fall foliage snapped along the highway in West Virginia on our way back to Illinois--I'll be doing that sometime in the coming week.

For now, rest assured that Jeff and I are fine, although I am having a whole series of "baggage" dreams--that has to be what they are about, because in them I've been saddled with all kinds of weird stuff to carry around, most notably a small but very squirmy and strong porpoise wrapped in a blanket (I carried this around the dream tucked under my left arm) and a normal sized cello in an enormous double-bass hard-shell case (this was my responsibility throughout a camping trip that shifted venues from the backwoods to a city sidewalk to a stripmall parking lot).

Now, I KNOW I carry around my share of baggage... after all, few folks get to my age without acquiring at least a carry-on or two. I just wish I knew what baggage, specifically, my subconscious is telling me to jettison. I'd like to jettison some averdupois... Perhaps another round of therapy is in order? Or maybe Weight Watchers? Heh.

Stay tuned for the pretty pictures!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home